About T24 Training
The Power To Do More
T24 TRAINING was founded to provide competitive athletes the opportunity to enhance their ability and prevent injury. It is our mission to develop and implement training programs based on the needs and goals of our clients to help them become stronger, faster, and more powerful while striving to build confidence and self-esteem.
Tracy Jackson – T24 Training Director
– Over 20 years of coaching and training experience
– Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports and Exercise Science
– Certified State Board of Education in Health Education & PhysEd K-12
– NESTA Certified Sports Injury Prevention Specialist
– 8 Team District Championships
– 3 Consecutive Amarillo Relays Team Championships
– 22 District Champions
– 1 Area Team Championship
– 1 Regional Team Runner-up
– 52 Regional Track Qualifiers, 15 State Qualifiers, 2 State Champions
Tracy has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports and Exercise Science and is certified by the State Board of Education in Health Education and Physical Education K-12. She is also a Certified Sports Injury Prevention Specialist. She has over 20 years of coaching and training experience and was a Varsity Head coach in Track, Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country and Fast-Pitch Softball. She developed T24 Training to specialize in training athletes to become stronger, faster and quicker for all sports. In a time where athletes work on specific skills for their sports, they need training that helps them gain an edge over their competitors. T24 also places an emphasis on injury prevention and helps athletes strengthen their muscles that provide support and stability for their joints.